Bussum Prinses Margrietplantsoen
Fully furnished corner house with detached brick garage and spacious backyard on the southwest. The property is located in a quiet and child-friendly living environment just a few steps from the Bussummerheide (Goois Natuurreservaat), near NS station Bussum-Zuid, roads, schools and various shops. The house offers an unobstructed view over the wide park.
Ground floor: Entrance hall with stairs to the 1st floor, meter cupboard, toilet, fixed (stair) cupboard, living / dining room with fixed cupboard and sliding doors to the back garden, kitchen at the rear with door to the back garden.
1st floor: Landing with staircase to the attic, 1st bedroom at the rear, 2nd more spacious bedroom at the rear with cupboard, 3rd bedroom at the front with cupboard, bathroom at the front with bath, separate shower, 2nd toilet and sink with furniture, laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
2nd floor: Insulated attic floor, landing with central heating system (Nefit HR), washing machine / dryer connection, 4th bedroom.
Garden: Spacious back garden with sunny location on the south and detached brick garage of over 20 m² with electricity.
• Located in Bussum South just a stone's throw from the Bussummerheide;
• Back garden with sun position on the south and detached brick garage and shed;
• Within walking distance of the Bussum-Zuid railway station, schools and various shops;
• Equipped with four bedrooms;
• Fiber optic connection;
• Unobstructed view at the front of the house;
• Partially equipped with double glazing;
• Plot area 241 m²;
• Living area 100 m²;
• Delivery in consultation.